Computer Research Institute, Montreal, Quebec. Canada.
- Affiliate Assistant Professor,
CSSE Department at Concordia University, Montreal, Quebec. Canada.
More About me:
I am currently a Researcher at the Computer Research Institute from Montreal and an Affiliate Assistant Professor at the Department of Computer Science and Software Engineering at the Concordia University. I am holding an NSERC Discovery Grant for the period 2019/2024.
From September 2016 to December 2019, i was an Adjunct Professor at the Faculty of Management at Concordia University of Edmonton. Before that, from October 2015 to August 2016, I was a postdoctoral fellow at Polytechnique Montreal, and from January 2014 to April 2015, a postdoctoral fellow under the supervision of Dr. Mohammad Zulkernine at Queen’s University.
I received a Ph.D. from the Department of Computer Sciences and Operations Research of Montreal University in 2013 where I was under the supervision of Drs. Sylvie Hamel and Yann-Gaël Guéhéneuc. Before that, I received my software engineering Master degree with honours in July 2009 from University of Tunis in Tunisia.
My career in academia consists of three sets of duties: Teaching, Research, and Service. Indeed, it includes conducting scholarly work, presenting and publishing my research work in peer reviewed conferences and journals, and sitting on committees ranging from creating and evaluating curricula to overseeing workplace safety. I am a member of IEEE. I speak fluent English and French. I have several years of industry experience in Canada and Africa in the areas of software engineering, Computer Security, Web and Mobile Computing, and Business Process Management.
Education and Degrees
- 2016/8 Post-doctoral, Cybersecurity, Polytechnique Montreal Supervisor: Gabriela Nicolescu, 2015/10 – 2016/8
- 2015/4 Post-doctoral, Computer Sciences and Cybersecurity, Queen’s University Supervisor: Mohammad Zulkernine, 2014/1 – 2015/4
- 2013/12 Ph.D., Computer Science, University of Montreal
Supervisors: Sylvie Hamel & Yann-Gael Guéhéneuc, 2009/9 – 2013/12
- 2009/6 Master’s Thesis, Computer science, University of Tunis
Supervisor: Rim Fayez, 2007/9 – 2009/07
- 2007/6 Bachelor’s, Computer Science, Université de Tunis
- Internet of Things (IoT)
- Software Quality and Evolution
- Cyber Security
- Sustainable Computing
- Mining Software Repositories
- Cyber security for Internet of Things and Cyber-physical systems
- Data Protection
- Software Reliability
- Web and Mobile Secure Computing